Friday, June 21, 2013

Five Things Friday

I'm moving into a new apartment with my friends next month and I couldn't be more ecstatic! While I have absolutely loved the apartment I've lived in the past two years, I've had a ton of roommate drama.  I tend to run away from conflict which is part of the problem - but the other problem is that the people I live with are my sister's friend…and not to be mean..but they're not really my scene.

Since I am the only one out of my friends that have been living the BYOF (bring your own furniture) lifestyle, I already have accumulated a lot of stuff to bring to our new apartment…but that hasn't stopped me from looking and lusting over furniture.  So to kick off Five Things Friday, where I'll blog about five things that I am lusting over, these are the top five things I would love to have in the new apartment:

This would be a perfect accent chair. 

Waffles are my favorite food. Make them circus animal shaped? Even better! 

Okay, so I actually bought this two months ago for my new room..but I'm still so obsessed with it!




A perfect welcome for any Pi Phi's home! 

It's going to be hard to get used to sharing a bathroom - I'll definitely need a mirror in my room so I can get ready in the morning. 

Is there something that you have in your apartment that you can't live without?






No comments:

Post a Comment