Friday, November 8, 2013

On my Radar

Has anyone else been just plain exhausted this week? I must have gone a little too hard Halloweekend. ;)

ONE | THE VOICE
I've always loved The Voice, but I've never had the patience to stick through an entire season and watch the entire season. Usually, I watch every single blind audition episode, and then taper off during the knockout rounds. But this season, whew, I am hooked.  Maybe it's because Louisville's own Olivia Henken is on the show, or maybe it's because I'm just obsessed with the rich and diverse vocals from all the singers.  I binge watch the episodes. It's bad.  


TWO | DEM_WHITE_BOYZ

I followed DEM_WHITE_BOYZ on Vine when they first became Vine along with just about every other famous Vine dance group.  It got a little overwhelming so I unfollowed every single one.  Well, I guess I just can't stay away because I spent my Wednesday night watching/rewatching every single Vine they posted.  This video in particular just made me LOL. 


THREE | Kate Spade Lucy Dress
Oh man, am I lusting over this dress. I'm a huge sucker for shift dresses. (Honestly though, way too tall for them. I am not allowed to have my arm go above a 90 degree angle.) It's subtle but still super fancy and I just love the beading and decoration around the collar.


FOUR | Kevin Ware
He's back! 222 days after the horrific Elite Eight injury, Kevin Ware made his 2013-2014 season debut against Louisville's exhibition game against Pikeville.  I just cannot get over his bravery, courage, and drive to get back out on the very court that could have ended his career.  So excited to see more of Kevin on the court this year! 


FIVE | V FOR VENDETTA
I watched this movie for the first time this past Tuesday (cliche, I know, since it was November 5), and holy smokes I can't believe I hadn't seen it before.  I'm a really bad movie watcher. I usually only like movies where I can tell what the movie is about, so obviously I never had any interest in V for Vendetta because, like, what the heck is that movie title?! I still don't totally understand the movie so I'm going to have to watch it a few more times but I was just completely blown away by the story line. I definitely recommend watching this!


#FridayFive

No comments:

Post a Comment