Friday, November 15, 2013

On my Radar

Tonight is my sorority's date party! It's our big themed social event of the semester where everyone just cuts loose and has a good time. This semester, the theme is The Great Gatsby so naturally I have been prowling the internet all week looking at Gatsby related everything.  Here is what's been on my radar this week:


ONE | "A Little Date Party Never Killed Nobody" is the theme we have going on and is the phrase going on the back of our shirts. I absolutely love this iconic image of Leo holding up his toasting glass.  #classy


TWO | Not Your Typical Flapper Dress: I think people forget that flappers weren't the high society folks who would be at a 1920s Gatsby party.  This dress has that romantic and vintage detail that I think would be at a 20s party. 



THREE | PARKS AND RECREATION REDDIT: I'm not your biggest Reddit fan but I am all over this Reddit subthread. Check it out.


FOUR | SPERRY DUCK BOOTS: Oh if I did not just buy a pair of LL Bean Boots, I would be all over these! They look so warm and I love the different color options they have! Find them here.

FIVE | GRADUATION: 
!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment